Previous Articles Review & Posts

Friday, July 25, 2008

PAIN IS MY FRIEND

Jono, Sarah, Jamie & the fantastic team at at 1RM Physio sorted out my calf strain & now they are striving to keep me going & get on top of my back issues before the Sydney marathon. I'm sure they will but if they can't I'll just have to guts it out & remember that "pain is my friend - its just weakness leaving the body"

The schedule heading through to Christmas is filling up now with the following races locked in:




With a few big training runs thrown in between I should be in good shape.

Remember its all for a reason - check my earlier posts - "The Cause" & "The Challenge" to find out more and "The Millionaire Night Out" to get info on the fundraising night.



No its not me but boy I've felt like it at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment